CDE Announcements Archive
2021–22 Grant Award Notifications Amendments are now available (sent December 3, 2021)
2021–22 Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act: Title II, Adult Education and Family Literacy Act
Dear Adult Education Administrators:
In early October, we announced that a non-fiscal typographical error was discovered on the Grant Award Notifications (GAN) for this year. Amended award documents have since been signed and are now available for access through the Online Application and Reporting Site on the Grant Award Notification webpage. Both an electronic copy of the signed amendment and a mailed hardcopy of the signed amendment are due to the CDE by December 17, 2021. Both of these activities are required to access the Second Quarter Expenditure Claim.
Please make sure to complete the following:
- Download your Amended GAN.
- Print all three (3) pages.
- Have your Superintendent/College President/Chief Executive Officer or someone with delegated authority to sign and date the hardcopy with blue ink.
- Scan the hardcopy file into a PDF.
- Return to the reporting site and upload the GAN back to CDE.
- Mail original to: California Department of Education, Adult Education Office; Attn: Name of your CDE Fiscal Analyst; 1430 N Street, Suite 4202; Sacramento CA 95814.
Complete details and instructions are available on the Grant Award Notification webpage.
If you have any questions, please contact your CDE Fiscal Analyst directly or the Adult Education by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carolyn Zachry, Ed.D.
Education Administrator and State Director
Adult Education Office
California Department of Education